Monday, November 3, 2008

Beyond Annoyed

So I have become annoyed. A long time ago, I made a preset in PSP9 for a new document, in my 10x10 scrapbook size.
Well, since then I've used it several times to create pages.

What I didn't notice, is that it saved at 200 dpi instead of 300 dpi. I now have 18 pages I have to try and fix.

Most of you know why this is a problem, but for those of you who don't I'll explain what I understand.

When I print a 200 dpi that I've set to be 9.5 inches square, it prints SMALLER than that 9.5 inches.

So now I have to go back and fix them.

Does anyone know how/if I can change the dpi from 200 to 300?

I'm just annoyed and distraught. I know that most the pages I can make the canvas bigger and add an extra background...but some of them I like just the way they are.

I have since deleted that preset and recreated it with the 300dpi so I should not come across this issue again.

Stupid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

open up a new canvas in the size that you need - and make sure the new canvas is 300 dpi. Then copy your layout onto the new canvas. This should do the trick!

Bree said...

*angels sing*

Youre awesome. Another reason I love you! Thanks honey!