Monday, November 17, 2008

CU Blog Train

I love me some freebies, and blog trains are a favorite of mine. Why? Because some awesome designers come together to offer you a little bit of everything.

So you can understand when Spoil Me Pink Scraps designers decided to hold a CU blog train, that I was excited.
You see, I don't create my own kits. I'm much too lazy for that. Altho I see the potential as a money maker, I just don't. But I wouldn't mind finding the perfect item that I can put with a kit I already have, and make it coordinate!

Hence why I like CU freebies. Usually they are set up so that you can customize them to fit your kit. :}

So go ahead and start HERE which is at the top of the list, and work your way down.

In the meantime here are a couple of the fun things I found on this train! :}




1 comment:

Natasha aka. Sticky Kisses said...

Bree, Would you want to be on my CT. I would love for you to make layouts with my kits.
Let me know.
I will give you all my kits for free!