Saturday, November 1, 2008

Introduction

This is my blog to messy up with all my latest layouts, current favorite blogs, and freebies.

I've been a tagger since 2005, but in the last year or so I have jumped into the world of Digital Scrapbooking. And I'm hooked! My mojo for tagging has lagged in the last few months as I have learned more about scrapping and finding more kits! The photo's I have of my kids are my inspiration!!!! I use Paint Shop Pro 9 for all my layouts.

I am a freebie kit junky. I appreciate all the kit makers that post their free kits for us piggy's to use! I try to comply to all TOU's with the kits, and I don't use any of them for commercial use. This is just a show off blog. :}
But I also use mostly free kits, so I hope that I can link to where I got my freebie when I post my layouts. I'm huge on being copyright compliant, so if you find that I've violated any TOU's, please call me on it! :}

Also, I do not get paid to put any of the layouts, links or previews on this blog. I do this because of my obsession. Also I know many people who are trying to start out, and I want to help direct them!


Anyways, I hope you enjoy looking around. Comments are always loved as is constructive criticism.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: