Saturday, November 1, 2008

Some of my Layouts



This first is made from the "I Miss you kit" by Aisyah Roslan. It's part of Misson 1 at Sunshine Studio Scraps. You can find the kit {along with other mission 1 kits that all coordinate} here. Fonts: 1 Snappy DNA, 2Peas Airplanes & A&S Rister


This kit is from Designs by Tishia. It is called Girly Girl. Her blog is linked on the right, where you can learn where to purchase this cute kit! It has tons of girly elements, and for the record it's the first and ONLY kit I've purchased. {as of today, but man, I've been tempted!} Font: 2Peas Chunky Peanut Butter


Oh I love this layout. It's done with Shabby Princess's Promise kit {FREEBIE}. I love this kit. It is so springy! She has other freebies on the page I've linked as well. Check them out! Fonts: Barber Shop, Satisfaction & ?

No comments: