Monday, January 12, 2009

Layout and a Freebie (BY ME!)

Hey everyone, I made it home safely and I've just been resting it up. I'm not used to my monsters I swear!

So Dee at Creative Delusionz Scraps has a new kit available, it's called All About Me.
It's a great kit! It has a lot of different and fun elements. Which is always nice to have! It's available on her blog for sale. It's only $3 or so for the full sized kit! :) She is going to put the money towards making more freebies (HOORAY!)


Here is a layout I did with it. I love my friend Di and together we are nuts!



And if you're still with me, great. Because I've got my first freebie offering! lol I bundled up the layout above and put it in a file just for you!


Please excuse my sad excuse at a preview. lol That's my next thing to learn for sure! :) Click image to take you to the download, and please leave comments! LMK what you think! :)


Ok, but things get even better, if you head over to her post HERE, she's got 2 Freebies of the kit available! :)

Okies, have a great day ladies and any gents! :) I'm going to clean clean clean! (after I'm done reading feeds! haha!)

No comments: