Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365

Hello everyone. I know many people are inspired and even trying to do Project 365.

Congratulations! You've got more time/guts/energy for it than I do.

It's a great idea, I just don't know if I'd actually do it.

Then there are some that don't have any clue what to do with it AFTER they get that far.

I've seen TONS of stuff in the scrapping world to help you along.
(pictures are clickable and take you to the site to find the item)




Studio Matters has a forum where they let you download your templates



If you are unfamiliar with project 365, go HERE and you'll get tons of info....it's not TOO late. We're only on day 3. And here on the east coast, it only started a few hours ago! If you need help finding a program to use these with, go to oldversion.com. They have Paint Shop Pro 9. I'm not sure if they have photo shop, but I'm thinking they would.

Good Luck!!

No comments: