Sunday, January 4, 2009

Santa's workshop

I love you Tracy. You've got the greatest kits!
I've also got this great amount of time to play! If I'm not spending time with my friend on this vacation, I'm on my computer.

I'm a junkie, it's true.

So, I got my hands on Santa's workshop. I've posted a few things using it.



So I'm going to clump it all together now. :)



Font: A&S Christmas Script

Font: A&S christmas script and 2Peas Ditzy
Template: Andrea Gold


Font: 1 Snappy DNA


Template: Suzanne Blair
Font: 1SnappyDNA and 2peas lighthouse


Well I'm off to bed! I get to go to Epcot tomorrow morning!
Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

OK, first off, I love you, too! Second, I am so glad you are loving Santa's Workshop... and third.... oh my gosh, I'm LOVING all those layouts!! They all look FABULOUS!!

Miss ya... chat me up when you're home...
T