Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day!

Alrighty, so I've been struggling with lack of creativity.

And I sat on this super cute kit from Trixie Scraps. So when it started snowing on Sunday night, I got really excited!

This kit is great! It has two shades of blue, pink and purple all in the kit. So it's totally versatile! And works well with my kiddo's coats ;)



Remember, all of Tracy's kits are on sale 30% off until the 31st of January at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Then she's making the move! :)

So monday I took the kiddo's out and snapped some shots.

Kit: Snow Day by Trixie Scraps
Font: Hurricane SupaDupa Serif and 2Peas Weathervane
Date stamp: LLL's Creations



This shot was one of the first snows in our area in December. :) I love the shot of my sister and son playing. It was totally impromptu.....and if you could see his feet there were no shoes on the kid! lol

Kit: Snow Day by Trixie Scraps
Font: 1Snappy DNA



Hopefully my motivation will come back stronger. I think it was the templates! lol it's always the templates!

Have a great night!

No comments: