Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chocolate

Everyone loves chocolate.

Including my son. :)

Credits:
Kit: 3 Little Words by Creative Delusionz Scraps
Wordart: Elegant wordart by Bethany

So, Dee is coming out with a new kit (The layout above uses it!) And I love pulling out the stuff in a kit that people wouldn't normally notice.... :) Plus, it looks real girly, but I want to show it can be used or boys too! :) lol And let me tell you this kit is great! Lots of fun elements and eveything!

Image is linked to her blog:

I'll let you all know when it's up :)

Also, I did the following layout for the Progressive Scrap Challenge at Digital Candy! It was a LOT of fun! I am sad that I was not able to participate in more events, but I still had a good time! :)

Kit: Girl Talk by Andrea Gold
Wordart: Elegant Wordart by Bethany
Staples: Twinkle Toes kit by Peppermint Creative
Paper Clip: Girly Girl kit by Designs by Tishia

No comments: