Thursday, March 26, 2009

I LOST MY TOOTH!

Isn't this the cutest kit ever?! It's so much fun to play with too! I cannot wait till my daughter looses her teeth! lol

"I Lost My Tooth!" is a great kit filled with the muted primary tones of red/pink, blue, green, and yellow. It's loaded with adorable elements to help you mark the special occasion when your child starts losing his or her baby teeth. The papers (12 in all, 7 patterns/5 solids), are very neutral and with the 45 elements included, there is a lot of variety in this kit, making it suitable for projects beyond documenting the tooth fairy, as well. And, with both a "boy" and a "girl" tooth fairy, and lots of blue or pink elements, this kit can be used for both boys and girls with ease! The kit also includes a full alpha - in two colors! Glitter styles are also available separately for both Personal and Commercial use.

Go snag this super fun kit! :)

No comments: