Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sneak Peek of a great Mega Kit!

Here is a sneak peek at the new Designer Collab Mega kit coming out on Friday at Digital Candy. All proceeds will be donated to the March of Dimes.
I'm super excited to promote this upcoming kit for 2 reasons. My son and my daughter. Both were born prematurely. And although we did not receive aid from March of Dimes, nor were they severely preemie, I still support March of Dimes whole heartedly. I can commiserate with the stress of having a premature baby in the NICU. It's heart wrenching and your whole world is in a small little bundle that you can only touch a few moments a day. 

So I ask that you please buy this kit to help out. It means so much to mothers and fathers everywhere......and it could mean helping a small life.


No comments: