Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some awesome stuff!


Hey everyone! My computer is still out of commission (hopefully only till Thursday night) but I've got a "loaner" until then, so I wanted to get you guys some great info (FREEBIES INCLUDED) while I had a chance!

First up, Trixie Scraps has released THE CUTEST Easter Kit. It's called Cottontail's Garden! I cannot wait to play with this! I Love Love Love it! *cursing computer*




She's also got a freebie quickpage on her blog

Second, Coming in April will be:

You'll have to check that out for sure!!

Lastly,  Digital Candy is having yet ANOTHER blog train! WOO HOO! :) Go check it out! :)




Lastly, I wanted to show you this super cute add on that is for the Shameless Mega Kit at DC. It's so cute!


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! :)


No comments: