Saturday, April 18, 2009

We are back in business!!!

Hello everyone!!! I'm officially a digi-scrapper again! lol Ok, it's not like I never was, it's just I was without the tools to be one! NOW though, I have the tools, and my is it nice!

After much trouble trying to buy a PC through the HP website (more an issue with my bank) we decided to wander down to Best Buy to see what they had. I came home with a Compaq Presario CQ60. It's really nice. I like it. And Vista only bothers me a bit. It'll take some adjustment time. :)

So last night I busted open PSP and started to work.

Here is what I did:



This is using the kit: I Lost My Tooth! By Trixie Scraps, available exclusively at Digital Candy. :) This is by far the best Tooth fairy kit I've seen. I cannot wait till Princess starts loosing teeth so that I can put the full thing to use!!! :) Those fairies are so cute!!!

I'm sure I'll be back later today with more layouts! I'm so happy!!!!

No comments: