Friday, May 15, 2009

A little bit of FAMILY

I have been in a fog since NSD. Seriously. I have not wanted to even open PSP to play, let alone THINK about putting a page together. So on Wednesday, when the urge struck, I ran with it. :)

I played with Trixie Scraps super cute mini, Family Ties. The colors are not what you'd normally see Tracy playing with, but they came together beautifully! I LOVE THIS!

So here's the deal. Not in a store at this very moment. But starting May 23rd she'll be over at Inspiration Lane. She's also opening her personal store back up at TrixieScraps.com/Store which she'll have incentives (yet to be announced) for those that buy directly from her. :) So stay tuned, as I'll be announcing those as I get the ok ;)

Anyways, so here are my layouts. :)

Alpha: Ellie Lash
Journal Tag: Creative Delusionz


I hope you like. :)


Also, if you don't know I'm heading out of town to ROME! (EEK!) on May 21st through the 25th. So I won't be posting much at all during that time (even tho there will be some awesome stuff at Inspiration lane for everyone) But I'll try to pre-post to remind you all ;) K?

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

No comments: