Monday, June 1, 2009

A new creative team?

Well about a month ago I jumped into another creative team. It's a team with designers Kris Myers and Kari Q. They both have shops out of Plain Digital Wrapper.

So today I played with my first kit: She's all thatIt's totally girly and fun. I really loved the different accents in in that allowed you to either go really formal looking or grunge.

I'm starting to go back through older pictures that I didn't paper scrap, and I found this one of my daughter the first moment I held her. I dont remember much about this moment, or for how long it lasted. I was so tired, and in shock and drugged up....so this picture mean millions to me.

Anyways, enjoy! :)

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

Awwwww! It's pretty and pink and perfect for a baby girl. Such a precious picture!!