Friday, July 10, 2009

Another template challenge goodness

I'm on a roll tonight! But I can say with 95% certainty, that this will be my last post tonight. :)

So I also did the Scrap Matters, Road Map to Scrap {July 10th}


Credits:

Tuesday Template 1/20/09 by Stephanie
Scrap me if you can by simply.scraps
Bug, stitching, and Leaves from Me and My Teddy by Trixie Scraps and simply.scraps
Project 365 date wheel by Vicki Parker
Heart Bling {recolored} by Sweet Blossom Designs
Meggy Lou Alpha by simply.scraps

Journaling: I love you people, but you drive me crazy. Why is it that I can never seem to get a great family shot? Someone is always making a face or picks at how they look once the photo is taken. For crying out loud! It's a memory! This particular day was fathers day, 2009. Dave and I had everyone over for a BBQ and just fun family time. And of course I was teased for breaking out the camera.

No comments: