Friday, July 10, 2009

Creative Team Catchup!

First up is a fantastic new kit by Trixie Scraps Designs called "Patriotic Pride". I seriously am in love with it. I'm a huge fan of the 4th of July and the Red White and Blue and she does NOT fail us in this kit! :) It's available at Scrap Matters.

Also, there is a freebie add-on on her blog! Make sure to snag it as well! It compliments the kit fabulously! Snag it soon! I'm not sure how much longer it'll be available! :)

Next up is a funky fun kit from simply.scraps called "Meggy Lou". It's really fabulous, and I love the alpha! :) Available at Inspiration Lane.





Another fun kit that I've gotten to play with is "Infinity and Beyond" by Kari Q Designs. It has lots of fun elements and I love the theme! :) Available at Plain Digital Wrapper.



And this is my 2nd layout with "I'll cry if I want to" by simply.scraps. It's another fabulous funky kit, for birthdays, or anyday! :) Also available at Inspiration Lane.


Wow, thanks to everyone that stuck through my post! :)




No comments: