Friday, July 17, 2009

Sneek Peak Reveal!

Do you remember when I told you about the Scrap Matters Christmas in July sale the other day and showed you a sneak peek of the kits Trixie Scraps was going to bring back out of the vault? Well, today is the day they go on sale!! Act fast, because the sale only runs from today, the 17th, through Monday, the 21st, and Trixie will be retiring these kits for GOOD again before too long!

Here's a peek at what she is releasing today - first up is a cool kit full of snowflakes, hats, mittens and snow men, perfect for celebrating a.... Snow Day


My layouts with "Snow Day"



Then, she has this super cute kit full of Santa and his elves, the reindeer and lots of Christmas toys, too! Check out Santa's Workshop:


My layouts with "Santa's Workshop":




And, here is the absolute BEST part! Not only are these kits on sale for 25% off, but when you purchase one (or both!) you'll also receive an add-on freebie with your purchase - how cool is that?



So run on over to Trixie's shop at Scrap Matters and scoop these up this weekend - they are both super cute and you're sure to love them both!
{don't wait! I hear they will be gone for good after this!}

1 comment:

MemoryKeeper said...

Bree, you are amazing at your layouts! I know the kits are superb as well, but you've got talent!

Your blog is looking awesome!

I created a beautiful memorial photobook for one of my students that passed away in April. I would love for you to see it when you get a chance.

Thanks so much!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.