Wednesday, July 1, 2009

VOTE FOR ME PLEASE!

OH MY GOSH!

I am up for Layout of the Month at Inspiration Lane!!! I cannot believe it!

It's for this layout which I had received Layout of the Day with back around the first of June:

Kit is "Make a Wish" by Trixie Scraps Designs

So will you be a doll and vote for me (breeze80) HERE? thanks so much! EEEKKK!!! :) Voting is open until July 6th.

YOU WILL NEED TO BE A MEMBER TO VOTE! Otherwise you will follow the link and just see the number of votes.

3 comments:

MemoryKeeper said...

I am a member but I haven't been there in a long time. I clicked your name but I don't know if it "took" because it keeps saying the same number!

Teach me, I want to vote for you!
Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.

*:•-:¦:-.•:*¨CONGRATULATIONS!¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*

Jan said...

I voted for you. :)

Tracy Anderson said...

Here you go girl - I'm giving you an award for a job well done!!

Go to my blog site http://trixiescraps.blogspot.com and copy the award. In your acceptance of this award you must do the following:

The rules are to display this award on your beautiful blog with a link to the senders blog (mine, of course) and then you are to list 7 blogs that you will be passing the award to.

Continue posting the inspiration!

Tracy, Trixie Scraps