Friday, August 21, 2009

One for me

As I was looking at my pages, seeing which years I needed to work on for the next month or two for my kids, in preparation for my Christmas gift to me from family, I found a couple pictures of my little girl and I just a couple days after she turned 2. I loved them so much that at 1030pm, I started a page.
I am insane.
But I love the result. :)

Girl Needs Credits:
Scalloped Border template by Farrah's Creations
String with hanger by Trixie Scraps
Black paper, Little blue and orange purses, black alpha from Shop-a-holic by Sweet Digi Scraps
Everything else is from the Girls Night Out kit by Danielle Corbitt and Julie Marie Designs

Considering that my daughters 3rd and 4th year are not yet done, and I only paper scrapped her 2 year about 3 months into it, I've got a LOT of work to do!!! :/

Happy Scrapping! :)

No comments: