Friday, December 11, 2009

Talk about some RELEASES!

Trixie Scraps has been really swamped, so much so in fact that she didn't even get to posting new releases last week, so here's this week and last weeks Releases!

But first, a quick note from my girl:

Before I get into my new releases, I want to quickly announce my good news - and that is that I am now selling my designs EXCLUSIVELY at ScrapMatters! Since I joined the store in June, I have come to love it even more than I did as a customer and it really feels like home. I adore the whole staff, from admin to fellow designers, our awesome creative team and our super friendly staff of ScrapMatters girls. I am so excited to be a part of our future growth and proud to sell my designs here exclusively from now on! I'm going to be doing something fun to celebrate going exclusive at ScrapMatters, so please watch for my announcement on that coming soon!


Each preview is linked to her store to make your shopping easier (I hope!).

Texture Plates vol 1 {CU Overlays} by Trixie Scraps Designs




Yuletide {Blogwear Set} by Trixie Scraps and Twinderland Scraps




Yuletide {Holiday Card Set} by Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Debra Pierce



**You may also want to check out the Yuletide Christmas seals made up by Geeky Diva, which would be a GREAT complement to the printable card set above!



Santa's Workshop {Holiday Card Set} by Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Debra Pierce




You're a Star {Blogwear Set} by Trixie Scraps and Twinderland Scraps




Last week, I also released a new set of blogwear from my most popular kit, Carly!

Carly Blogwear Set by Trixie Scraps Designs and Twinderland Scraps




And finally, here is the long overdue, official reveal of my Black Friday grab bag contents. Each piece is now available individually from my store at ScrapMatters.

Yuletide {full kit} by Trixie Scraps Designs




Love Me Some White Space vol 2 {template pack} by Trixie Scraps Designs




My Ribbon Rack: Christmas Traditional {element pack} by Trixie Scraps Designs




Messy Masks vol 2 {element pack} by Trixie Scraps Designs




Merry Messages Wordart {element pack} by Trixie Scraps Designs




Feelin' Flakey {element pack} by Trixie Scraps Designs


No comments: