Monday, February 15, 2010

Inspiration, New stuff, and one tired gal.....

Wow. I'm realizing that I've neglected my blog a little bit. But I've been busy! Really! lol {besides all the sickness in my house since the new year!}

But I have been playing with some awesome kits, that of course I just have to share! :) So grab a cup of your fave beverage, we're gonna be here for a minute :)

First up tho, I have to tell you about this AMAZINGLY gorgeous Grab Bag that Trixie Scraps has available until the 19th of February. It's called Icy Day Project 365 Grab Bag, and it's STUNNING! :)

Here is my layout with it (365 style!)

And also check out this awesome opportunity!

[image]

Next up is the awesome monthly Gotta Get It event at Gotta Pixel! Both ValerieN Designs and simply.scraps are there, and here is what they've got to offer ya! Also, I used some of Spinky Dink Scraps items as well....so look at these previews! :) (I also used Scrappers Block vol 4 Templates by simply.scraps) These images are linked to the store :)





Next up is an awesome release from simply.scraps and Jessica Edwards called Turtle Love....LOVE this kit with all the girlie pinks!


I am participating in the Amazing DigiScrap Race #5 and I did my Challenge 1 Layout with this kit:

My Scrapping partner Tracy {aka Trixie Scraps} I seriously love her!

Simply.scraps also came out with another grab bag with Disasterpiece Studios called Simply Disasterous





she also did a kit exclusively at Scrap Matters for the month of February called Make Yourself




And she teamed up with Madame Wing for a collab called Fave Flave





I also played with SaraE Design's kit Springalinga



And lastly, since I mentioned ADSR5, I'll show you my challenge 2 layout:


I used Trixie Scraps kit Carly and also her Crackled Characters in White. Along with a few other things lol (it's late, and I'm tired.)

Anyways, there ya go! lol Happy Valentines day to all of you {even if I am late} Have a fantastic week! :)

1 comment:

Sara E said...

look at all your fabulous goodies here .. it looks like you've been having lots of fun lately :)