Friday, April 9, 2010

It's FINALLY the weekend!!

Hey everyone, busy, crazy me here and I have got some fabulous layouts and kits to show off! :)

First of all, Trixie Scraps has been BUSY the past 2 weeks. I mean really. Check out what she's releasing TODAY!! And they are on SALE this weekend ONLY! :) I love a good sale! :)

A Mother's Love is a collab with sweet Litabells Designs



here is my layout using A Mother's Love




And have you noticed Trixie Scraps New logo? And how she's designed her blog and the CT Stars Blog? It's all part of a new kit called Defining Me: The Bundle You can get just the kit for $6 or you can buy the whole bundle for $7 through April 16th!



Here is my layout using the Defining Me Kit! :) {Anyone else a Glee fan? Anyone else excited about the season opener on Tuesday???!!!}

Journaling reads: It was never supposed to be like this. I’m in perpetual mourning for the ending of Friends, but mycuriosity was piqued when Tracy and the other girls on the creative team started RAVING about Glee. I fought hard not to give in to watch it. But one night when Dave was out of town, I found myself alone, and, worst of all,bored on the computer. So I started a search for Glee episodes. I watched the last 6 episodes in 2 days. I stayed up late to watch them. I couldn’t help it. It was ADDICTIVE. Then I got ahold of the first 4 episodes. Now I’ve seen 10 of the first season. 13 Episodes in the first season.And then I started hearing about the soundtracks. There were 2. Of course I had to have them, and listen to them for hoursupon hours with dancing at the computer. I am so excited for the new season to start next week. I can see it becoming what Friends used to be for me. A time to escape realityand to check out what’s going on in the world of Glee Club. To see a hot Mr. Schuester singing any song is fabulous. To listen to SueSylvester tell off anyone. She’s such a wretched woman! I love Quinn, Finn, Rachel, and of course Kurt! Miss Pillsbury is so awesome too! I love that she loves Mr. Schue. This new show defines me. Defines my Tuesday nights. And hopefully will bring some fun music and dancing into the house.I’m proud to call myself a GLEEK.

Connie Prince has also been keeping us BUSY with new releases! That girl pumps out stuff every week! {I'm only showing you one now, but she's releasing Gotta Get It tomorrow at Gotta Pixel, so I'll be back to show that off}

Pedal Pushers is the newest release in her On The Go series which is all done in the same color pallet so that you can mix and match kits! :) The other two are Zoom Zoom Kit and Chugga ChooChoo Kit



Link




























And here is my layout, which recieved Layout of the Day recognition at Gotta Pixel on Wednesday {I LOVE when that happens! :) }

Lastly, Man in the Moon Designs was busy this week revamping her first freebie when she started designing! She took the old kit and made it much better {IMO!}


Here is my fun layout! I also used the Scrap Matters Tuesday 4/6/10 Challenge Template by Trixie Scraps



That's it for me right now! Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with Connie's new release for GGI. :) Have a great weekend everyone! :)





No comments: