Friday, February 18, 2011

Dear So & So

I've never played along with this one, and it sounds like fun. Plus, I get a kick when my friend Angie, at My So-Called Chaos does them...so what the hey.

Dear Monkeys,
I love you. But will you knock off the tantrums. They give me a headache.
Love, Mama

Sweet Co-Op Mama's and Papa's,
I love Friday nights. I love your children. And I love you all.
Thanks for giving me the best gift!
And for being friends.
Love, Me

Dear Honey,
You are a nerd.
I am your nerd lover.
You are the Sun to my Moon.
I am so happy to have you, and even luckier than most.
Love, Gorgeous

Dear Jesus,
So many thank you's are owed to You.
I'm so excited I get to spend eternity at a great feast.
It'll be awesome.
Love, Your Daughter

Dear Readers,
My posts are lonely without any comments.
I want to get to know you.
I may just have to bribe you.
What should we start off with?
Apple Butter or Blueberry?
Love, Bree




Dear So and So...

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh, I love this too!!! You did really good for your first time! It was fun to read! I'll have to remember this meme!

New Mum Online said...

Blueberry please
x