Thursday, April 21, 2011

If my mom were a blogger....

Yanno, it's been discussed that mom should start a blog.
Many a time it will be said that Mom has so much info she puts in her brain and then throws out at my sister and I when she sees us, that she needs to start putting it on the internet so that I know what she knows! And she says she wants to start blogging, but then....nothing.

Well this week I'm taking Mama Kat's Writing Workshop prompt to call her out on it! {Again}.

Mama,
You know and read and hear tons of stuff about herbal medicines, gluten free eating and other health related topics. You need to write it all down! Get it out there for the masses to read and consume and love.

It will be hard. I'll probably be your only follower for like, 2 weeks. Then you'll get a few more, and a few more and more. And then there will be more of us that know what you know. And if it helped one other person, then you'd have succeeded, yes?

So start blogging. Send me your link.

Kay?

Love you,
Me

I am participating
Mama's Losin' It


1 comment:

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I love your blog and that I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award! Stop by www.kortneyskrazylife.com to pick it up! Have a great week and congrats!!
~Kortney