Monday, December 15, 2008

For the Girls

Hiya everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I know mine was pretty good! :} Some girlfriends came over saturday night with their kiddos and we all had dinner. It was all fun and games till abou 9:30pm when my friends 19mo daughter took my other friends 3yo's milk and dumped it on my kitchen floor.
From that point on for the next ten minutes there was screaming and crying.

Admittedly, we pushed it too late. Oh well, we still had fun!

Anyways, I finally was able to sit down and scrap from Trixie's newest kit: For the Girls. OMG! What a great kit! I knew I was going to love it. It's totally girly!


Preview is clickable.

Here are a couple of my layouts from the kit:

Font: A&S Rister

Frame: by Me
Font: MsMadiRob


It makes me giggle that out of all the pink in the kit, I chose the very little blue for BOTH my layouts....But the pages were screaming at me, I mean, what other choice did I have? lol

Also, don't forget if you purchase this kit {$6} by the end of the month you get a set of killer quickpages! All the info you need is on her sale page, just click the preview above to get more info!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: