Thursday, December 18, 2008

Freebies!

{all previews are clickable}

Hey girls, first I want to get this out there, Trixie Scraps has the CUTEST christmas kit!


I cannot wait to play with it! That alpha alone makes me excited! {I'm a closet junkie} So go get it!

Also, Trixie Scraps has got 8 days of Christmas on her blog too! {She's explained why it's only 8} lol But Freebies are fabulous! And I *think* that they coordinate with the above mentioned kit! :} She started on the 17th and will end on the 24th. Get those links quick and leave her some love! Girl's doing great! She's got so much going on!!!




Ok, and speaking of Alphas, have you been over to Designs by Sarah? She's doing 12 days of ALPHAS! I kid not.


This is the one that caught my eye. :} She's already on day 6.


Farrah doesn't do freebies often, so you better go snag it! And maybe if we leave enough comments she'll hook us up with freebies more often! I love her stuff! {And check out her "chubbies" while you're there. SO CUTE!}


Well I think I *may* go wrap christmas gifts....or maybe I'll just finish checking email!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: