Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Love for Nie Nie


Trixie Scraps teamed up with Pixie Keepsakes for this great charity kit! As part of the Trixie Scraps Creative Team I was able to sample this awesome kit! It's totally versatile, and very very cute!

It's available at Trixie Scraps' Store at Sunshine Studio Scraps! If you click on the link, it will take you to the purchase page, but it also has information about the Charity this kit is for! The full kit contains 23 papers, 2 alphas and over 55 elements. Both of the following layouts were done with this kit. In the kisses layout, the journaling font is 2peas barefoot professor.






Also, I want to mention, that Tracy has also put up another new kit in her store, it's called For the Girls. Can I just tell you how excited I am to get my hands on this kit?!?
Look how cute!

{click image to go to page with more info on it}

But up until December 31st, if you buy the full kit, you'll get a set of quickpages FREE! I kid not.

But to make the whole deal a little sweeter, she has a freebie quickpage on her blog, RIGHT NOW!

Go snag it! Don't forget to leave some love on her blog! :}

Anyways, that's it for the moment. I'm behind on my feeds, so I'm sure I'll catch up tomorrow or something. lol DH is out of town till tomorrow night....we'll see how tomorrow ends up!

Have a great night!

No comments: