Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sparkle of Love

I'm in love with this kit. Seriously, the moment I saw it, I HAD to have it. It may be because turquoise is one of my favorite colors, or just all the super fun stuff in it, I'm not sure....
But here are a couple layouts I've done with it. I had a super fun time playing with all the different elements in it. :)
there is a tree in there and she's got letters for hand carved initials! HOW FUN IS THAT?!?!
Seriously!

For my son's picture I used a tutorial that Trixie actually had up on one of the teams she CT's for (Ellie Lash) It's a neat tutorial, and if you use Photoshop, I'm POSITIVE it works TONS better than in my basic Paint Shop Pro....lol
Glamor Shot


Font: Pea Bonnie Script

Now, if you look at the one of my daughter closely, you see that some of the background paper is on her picture in the frame....do you see that?
I love that effect, and I found a great tutorial to do it with:
Blending Brush tutorial


I hope you'll enjoy the tutorials, and you should totally go get this kit! It's so much fun! :)

TTFN!

No comments: