Thursday, March 5, 2009

NEW KIT!

New Kit available today from Trixie Scraps and Brandy Designs!



I've already been into this kit, and boy did I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The elements are fab! There is ton of stitching (which is becoming a fav of mine) and the papers are so wonderful, diverse and COLORFUL! I am loving it! :)

Here are a couple layouts I did today.




This is the first time I've done an image in the background paper. I LOVE the effect, and because I didn't quite know how to tube or extract things, I was terrified I'd screw it up. But actually it was quite easy, and to get a great GLOW around Libby I didn't even erase everything. :) Here is a link to some pointers on how to do it yourself. :)

Font: Pea Jane





Font: Pea Jane

Lastly, Trixie is giving away a beautiful quick page on her blog today:




I hope you love the pages. I'm telling you the new layout makes me sad that we got an inch of snow last night. :(

But c'est la vie! :)


Oh, and a BIG thanks to Miss TRACY for pointing me in the right direction for posting a blog with images in it! :) I was dying. Hopefully Dave can figure this all out by the end of the weekend! We've run into more trouble with my laptop.....but at least I can still blog (albeit slowly) and I can scrap and go to Digital Candy,so I'm going to be ok for now. :)

Loves!



No comments: