Friday, March 6, 2009

OH MY GOSH!

Ok, for some reason, my internet works again. I dont know why, it just will actually load. So while I've got it running, I'm going to post the scrapping spree I've been on.

Sometimes I get into ruts, where I want to do NOTHING but be by myself and scrap or sit on the computer.

Yesterday and today have been one of those couple of days.


So I did the two layouts yesterday

But I also did these yesterday as well:

Frame: Love for Nie Nie by Trixie Scraps
Kit: Safari Dreamin' by Jady Day Studio


Kit: Oh Boy! By JanaM & Flergs
Journal Tag: Jessica Edwards


And then today I've done these ones with another in the works. :)

Kit: Candy Shop by the Digital Candy Designers
Alpha: Design's by Sarah



Kit: Early Birds by Trixie Scraps and Brandy Designs

As you can tell I've been bored not being able to browse the net all day long! Lol And it's been cold here so I cannot take the kids out, and like I said...funk.


Now I"m hoping to get my blog background in order! SHEESH! I love the new Early Birds kit I may just do that one! :)

Have a good day!

No comments: