Monday, May 4, 2009

Lets do a show off!

3 days
12 layouts
18+ kits
16 photos
= one crazy {inter}National Scrapooking Day WEEKEND!

I spent all my time at Digital Candy participating in the events! :) Here is my show off!

First, I was able to get some CT work plugged in, besides the fact I had to scrap the pictures from Easter anyways....

So I used Trixie Scraps "Cottontail's Garden" kit! Super fun! I loved this kit! :)
Linked to store
This was for the Saturday afternoon Speed Scrap hostessed by Tracy herself :)

This one I did for one of the most creative challenges I've seen, called Mystic Pizza. What a blast! :) I placed an order for an italian dinner, and then she came back telling me what my order was! What I had to use in my layout. It was Awesome!!!


Then I did the MEGA challenge. The Scrap A Thon. 10 challenges in 3 days. And in the end I get a wicked coupon pack and a bag full of freebie kits! :) I'm super stoked! Each layout below is linked to the Digital Candy Gallery where the credits are. I'm too lazy to post them here ;)

1. use an old kit in your stash
2. Scraplift a page from Linz gallery (btw, she has AMAZING layouts for inspiration!)
and to top it off, I recieved Layout of the Day at DC for it! :) Thanks girls! :)
3. create a layout using the "Red High Heels" mini by Little Missy Scraps
I used this opportunity to punch out one of the pages for the His Holy Name challenge at Faith Sisters (I'm soooo behind!)
4. The Divinci Code: use a set of items that was listed
5. Create a layout inspired by a song from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
6. Create a layout about you
7. Use a template
8. Why do you scrap
9. Use one of 3 Dr. Suess quotes in your layout
10. Each element used in the layout has to be from a different kit. So since I have 7 different things there, they could not come from the same kit. It was difficult and FUN!

I had a blast! What did you do for NSD? Anything fun?


No comments: