Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Come and get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating lots. TONS is going on right now, and so I've been busy! But just so you know 2 of my fav designers have gotten together *again* and have a collab coming out this weekend! :) It's a super fun kit, and I really think you're going to like it! :) Stay tuned! But in addition, they both have OTHER things coming out this weekend too! It's been crazy the last week or so I tell ya! I've been getting layouts done! :D

Anyways, below are some kits I've recently played with, and BOTH have promotions going on right now with them. So read carefully, enjoy and then GO SHOPPING!

Check out the fun and super girly kit by Trixie Scraps called Girls Day Out! Currently Trixie has it in a bundle where you can get the MEGA kit at a 43% discount. HURRY! This won't last long!



here is my layout!



And also check out simply.scraps Cybernate perfect for all the pictures of yourself on the computer If you buy it right now from her store at Elemental Scraps, not only is it on sale, but you'll get the blogwear for free!





Hope your week is going smoothly! xoxo

No comments: