Tuesday, November 10, 2009

a little bit of fun stuff

Have you picked up Trixie Scraps DSD Grab Bag at Scrap Matters?!! It's seriously a ton of fun! It's packed full of fun stuff for all your layouts, including a great Thanksgiving kit! :) And it's only going to be available till TOMORROW! If that wasn't enough, Trixie has put in a sweet coupon in there!!! (if you've already bought the grab bag you can get the coupon as well! Read her blog HERE for details on her special offer!!!)



Here is my layout with one of the templates and the First Feast kit




While you're out and about make sure to also check out simply.scraps

Check out this fun christmas kit from simply.scraps, called Grinched! I also used simply.scraps Hung with care, Bedazzled Alpha and Christmas Templates



Here is my layout using all those items! :)



Hope you all enjoyed DSD weekend. :) I had some fun with Trixie at the Scrap Matters board and also spent some great time with my family!

No comments: