Friday, January 8, 2010

Project 365: Week 1 (and other fun fabulous stuff!)

Hi Everyone! I made it through week 1! only 51 more weeks to go! :)

But really, I found it pretty easy to just take a picture everyday. And I usually took more than 1!

Here is my first Project 365 layout:

Credits:
Template & #1 from Project 365 Grab Bag by simply.scraps and Connie Prince
Just the Basics: White paper pack by Trixie Scraps
Hot for Teacher by Trixie Scraps and simply.scraps


So here are some killer new releases by simply.scraps just in the last week!
(MAN OH MAN! She keeps us BUSY!)

Project 365 is awesome....



My Layout using the stuff in this grab bag!



About a Guy
20% off at The Digichick Thursday and Friday


My Layout:


January Color Play at Elemental Scraps! ($1 each this week only!)
you like!









And some sneak peeks at her upcoming releases tomorrow!







and my layout with these things and also some of the stuff from Spinky Dinky Scraps :D




Now that I've overloaded you get shopping!

Also, if you're participating in 365, send me your link (or leave it in the comments) and I'll link you up on my blog! :)

xoxo

No comments: