Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 365

So I know that many of you are doing Project 365, where you take a photo per day for an entire year.

And yes, now I'm in the group.

But so many ppl have decided to start new blogs. I have issues updating the 2 I have that are current, let alone another one, so I'll be doing my 365 here. One week at a time. I hope to scrap each week onto one page, possibly 2.

And if you need a little kit inspiration, check out the Project 365 grab bag by simply.scraps and Connie Prince. (it'd be wrong if I didn't just tell you about it!)


If you're doing project 365, comment here with a link! In the next week or 2 (realistically) I'll link you up on the side and stuff! :)

Happy Scrapping! :)

2 comments:

Jolene said...

yay for Bree joining the fun!

Scrappyvore said...

Woot! So glad to see others joining in. Hopefully, we can keep each other motivated.