Friday, February 19, 2010

Are you ready? I don't think you are......

So yesterday I flew in and gave you a teaser about the upcoming kit by my girls Trixie Scraps and simply.scraps....today, I want to present a super fun kit to you called Gotta Hug This kit is super fun, with tons of bold colors for both girls and boys! Scrap all those sibling love {and hate} moments!


And my layout with some fantastic siblings :)

Also released this weekend is Connie Prince's A Magical Place. I just recently joined Connie's team, and I am thrilled to be working with her! She's a doll and has great talent too!


You can pick up the coordinating wordart as well, A Magical Place: Word Art by Kim's Scraps

Here is my layout that actually was awarded 2 Layouts of the day! :) One at Gotta Pixel on Feb. 17th and the other at Scrappity Doo Dah on Feb. 18th! :) I'm very thrilled!


Have a great weekend! I'll be in with some more show offs (as I get my layouts done!)

No comments: