Saturday, February 20, 2010

Are you ready to dance?

I am loving the funky colors and elements in Connie Prince & Bella Gypsy's kit Toothbrush Tango! :)
It's perfect for pictures of great smiles, lost teeth and brushing rituals! :)



Here is my layout with my cute kiddos :)


Hope your saturday is going well! Mine is! It's a lazy day! We're all still in our jammies (it's 11am) and I'm totally okay with that! lol

By the way, if you noticed up top a banner for "SwagBucks". It's a way to make money online by surfing the web. If you click the banner, you'll sign up with me as your referral, and we'll both earn money. I'm trying to pay for all of Christmas 2010 this way, with gift cards through Amazon.com! :) I'm kindof excited! And you can do it too! I signed up less than 24 hours ago, and already have 6 swag dollars. :)

Well, off I go to scrap some more. Be back later! *muah*


No comments: