Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Howdy Doodie!

Happy Wednesday everyone! :) I've got some goodies to show off to you!

First of all, I want to intro you to my newest designer ValerieN Designs! I love Val! Ever since a crazy game of bingo at Digital Candy, I have been a fan. She's a riot! :) And since she designs, and I love her stuff, I thought what the hey! :) But really, I'm excited to be part of her fun team!

Her newest release is Sour Kisses. It's a fun and funky take on Valentines day! :)


I also used one of the two alphas: huggles.



Here is alpha number two:
And a couple of my layouts:

Next up I have to show you this fantastic Project 365 Grab Bag! Connie Prince & simply.scraps got together again this month to make up another 365 grab bag, and it is PACKED!


Here is my week 4 layout, click the image if you'd like credits....seriously there are a ton! lol

I'll be back tomorrow with some more goodness reveal! Have a great hump day!

No comments: