Friday, March 12, 2010

.....It's time....



So yesterday I teased you all with what Trixie Scraps had coming out today, and if you haven't seen it, you need to. My girl went right out of her girly box, and I LOVE IT! :)
This is called Sk8ter Boy and it's really quite fun to scrap with. Love the bold colors and the unique elements that go with this kit! :)




Here are some layouts the girls and I have done with it:



She's also released today her 2nd Project 365 Grab Bag, called Lovey Days. I am seriously loving what she's putting in these things! :) And considering I may have started the ball rolling, I better! :)





And here is what I've done so far with the grab bag:


And my mind keeps tockin'. Look what the girls have done:





Lastly, Twinderland Scraps came up with some awesome Easter blogwear using Trixie Scraps Cottontail's Garden kit! :) And it's only $4!! :)



Well that's all I've got for now! :) Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! :) t

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

Thank you, sweets!! I really appreciate the bloggity-blog posts you do on my behalf!