Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Speed Scrap & some new Templates

Things have been NUTS in my house the last couple weeks. My dear hubby has herniated a disk, and so taking care of him on top of the kids has left me little time, and that I use to scrap or chat online.

But first I wanted to tell you that tonight at Scrap Matters is a speed scrap! My girl Melissa is doing it, and I'm so excited for her, as this is her first hostessing experience! :)



I'm hoping to be there, as the kids have been fab today and won't need a nap. So bedtime at 8pm is totally do-able! :)

Next, I wanted to show off something Trixie Scraps came out with on Friday. It's a new template set called "Star Struck vol. 1: Erica" they are templates made from layouts done by my fellow CT gal, Erica! :) They are so fun to play with!

Here is the layout Ive done with my sweet son when he was about a month old. :) I used Trixie Scraps kit Lovely Days {mini kit} as well :)

I hope you have a good week, and that you have a chance to come speed scrap tonight! I know I'm looking forward to it! :)

No comments: