Saturday, July 24, 2010

More blues....

Trixie Scraps and Bella Gypsy released their first collab together called "Saffron Blues" and I am in LOVE with this kit!
It has some wonderful blues and oranges in it. I so very much enjoyed playing with the kit and templates. You can see my layout in a minute, but here is a preview of the bundle!



The bundle is a fabulous steal at just $7.49 for a limited time only!

It's available from:
Trixie Scraps Gotta Pixel ScrapMatters


I'd recommend picking it up soon! :) That steal of deal won't last long!

I also was able to play with Ellie Lash's release from last week called Space Adventure. She's got it in a bundle with Space Girl right now too, so it's a great deal, especially if you have a girl and a boy! :)




Have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments: