Saturday, December 11, 2010

Digiscrap Layouts Show Offs

So as not to bore you all with my writing prompts, I thought I'd share some scrappy inspiration via the layouts I've done lately.

Photobucket
Using "City Girl" by Trixie Scraps

Photobucket
Using Sneezin' Season by Trixie Scraps

Photobucket
Using Perseverence by Connie Prince

Photobucket
Using Thankful by Ellie Lash

Photobucket
Using Happiness in a Cup by Trixie Scraps

Photobucket
Using Bring on the Rain by Trixie Scraps

Photobucket
Using Defining Me by Trixie Scraps

Photobucket
Using Love of a Lifetime by Trixie Scraps

Photobucket
Using Love of a lifetime by Trixie Scraps

Here are the stores where you can find these kits:

Trixie Scraps
Ellie Lash
Connie Prince

Also, if you haven't yet, check out Trixie Scraps blog this month. We're giving away some awesome fun stuff all month long! My freebie is on Friday the 10th.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: