Monday, December 13, 2010

Musical Monday: Singin' in the Rain

If you're not aware, I have an amazing condition that I live with.

I am a Gleek.

{yes I'm a nerd}

Anyway, a few weeks ago they aired an episode with Gwyneth Paltrow called "The Substitute", and while I had my doubts about Gwyneth's ability to sing, she blew me out of the water once I heard her voice. I was amazed.

Then they did this video.

I'm sucked in. I so wish that I could take a dancing class right now. I really want to dance and do all the fun stuff they do. Not to mention that Gwyneth and Matthew together is an amazingly beautiful couple.

There, I said it.



This random video music update was brought to you by Angie at My So-Called Chaos:



Have a great week!

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

I so so so love glee... and I want to let Shu do very naughty things to me.