Friday, December 17, 2010

An Uninspired Christmas Season

I think life is getting me down.

All the stress and expectations from the holidays...not to mention a project that I just cannot seem to get done. I have had zero inspiration lately to turn on the computer, let alone scrap. It's sad really.


Thankfully all the Christmas gifts we have purchased are wrapped already, and we've put 1 of 2 bikes together.
Thankfully we have a storage shed to store them in after their built state, or we'd have to put them together on Christmas Eve.
Thankfully I was wise {ish?} and thought to do it before the big night.

I'm just excited that Christmas is here {8 sleeps!}, and that soon enough, I won't have to worry about what I didn't get done. Well, in regards to the holiday anyways.

What have you been doing to prepare {or avoid} for Christmas?

No comments: