Sunday, January 16, 2011

Etsy....the Beginning

I know it's been weeks since I last wrote.
I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things. Everywhere in my life.

Christmas was amazing. So wonderful to spend the morning with my kids and listen to them squeal and get excited over every.little.thing. We talked about Santa not coming, and I asked if they were upset or disheartened, and they said no. They were happy with everything they'd gotten.

I went to a conference in Grand Junction, Colorado just after Christmas, and we had a BLAST. It was difficult with 2 kids and just me, but I have the most AWESOME friends in the whole world who were there. And they stepped in to help me, a LOT.

So here I am, 10 days past my "start" date for my Etsy store, and I have a big ol' NUTTIN in it. It's fabulous really. I plan on putting in my "famous" Apple Butter and Watermelon Jam soon. I'm working in my head several different sewing projects as well. My mom sparked my imagination last night at dinner and I'm pretty excited about it, but you'll have to wait to see what I come up with. :)

Lastly, I'm watching prices for strawberries. I've got to make another batch of Strawberry JalapeƱo jam. I made 8 jars or so in August, and it's ALL gone. All of it. Gone. Loved that stuff. So watch for that in my store in the future. :)

For now, you can just go and look at the beautiful logo my mom helped me out with. :) Thanks Mom!

No comments: