Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting started...

It's been a couple weeks since my last post, and I've been feeling....well....I've been avoiding things. My computer, my business I'm supposed to be starting, my digi-scrapping and just all the house work.
Who knows why.

But then, on Sunday, I got chatting with my friend Christa {Who is newly engaged} and she said something about jam as gifts for her wedding guests in August.

And, even if she's not serious about me doing it, I still need to get cracking.

Blueberries are on sale this week. *sqwee*

I have photos to take, and labels to print up and a Facebook fan page to launch!

By the way, I'm on Twitter too!
But I haven't done a stinking thing to start my business.

So hopefully I'll have something up soon.

I've got a few ideas rolling around in my head for sewing projects. Soon.

What crafty thing have you been up to? Inspire me!!!

No comments: