Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Planning Sunday!

Today my post is also known as: I'm in love with the blog Crockpot 365.

Some of my plans for the last week didn't make it to our plates.
We've been busy.
Which is nice, sort of.
But it's also hard because I've got all the yummies that I wanted to try.

So without further wait...here is what I've got planned for the next 7 days.
I hope you find something you'd like to try too!
Most are Gluten Free.
Surprisingly I'm loving the options of not having pasta and bread with EVERY meal.
I wish I could find some great lunch options without buying a $5 loaf of bread.
And breakfast is a problem around here...my son HATES eggs and smoothies, and everything else doesn't fill the kids up!

Dinner:

Tonight: Crockpot Gluten Free General Tso’s Chicken with veggies included!

Crockpot Gluten Free Gyro’s with oven baked sweet fries

Broiled Fish Tacos with Spinach salad



Babysitting Night: 5 kids! Gluten Free Mac & Cheese {regular recipe w/ GF pasta}

CrockPot Cranberry Pork Roast with rice and veggies


Breakfasts
Cereal
Pancakes
eggs with bell pepper & ham with toast
oatmeal {mostly me}
Smoothies {me and my daughter}

Lunches
grilled pizza sammies
pb&honey
leftovers
deli meat sammies
hot dogs in boxed mac & cheese


You can view hundreds of other menus every Monday at Organization Junkie.

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Not sure if you saw this, but I thought I'd share.

http://www.thesisterscafe.com/2011/05/free-printable-menu-planners.html