Sunday, July 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Chicken Stroganoff

A favorite meal in my house is Chicken Stroganoff.
I make it in the crock pot, and the recipe is from one of my favorite people, Trixie.

I am pretty sure she wouldn't mind me sharing it.

Trixie's Crockpot Chicken Stroganoff

2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2c sour cream
1c white wine, water, or chicken broth
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 packet of Onion Soup Mix
Egg noodles

Place your chicken in the bottom of the crock.
Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour on top.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Shred chicken in the sauce.
Serve over egg noodles and enjoy!


Of course this will be included in our menu this week!

Here is what we've got planned!

Black Bean Burgers
Bean & Tortilla Pie
Meatloaf with sweet potatoes
Chicken Enchiladas {with black beans}
Spaghetti
Chicken Stroganoff {see above}
Leftovers

Lunches:

grilled pizza sammies
pb&honey
leftovers
deli meat sammies
hotdogs with cheese and yogurt

Breakfasts:

Cereal
Pancakes
apple oatmeal bake
eggs & toast
oatmeal
Breakfast burritos

I'm linking up this week with Organizing Junkie where there are hundreds of meal plans every week!

No comments: