Monday, July 11, 2011

Butterfly update: Day 3

Today is our 3rd day of having caterpillars!
They are getting noticeably bigger and it's pretty exciting!
I love looking at the day 1 photo when the caterpillars were just hours old {if that}!
And today, where I can see they've gotten much bigger and are moving and eating like caterpillars should!
I can even see their legs now!


Day 1:
We got our eggs at church Saturday night.
When we got home we had 4 caterpillars!



Day 2:
I woke up to 15 caterpillars!



Day 3:
We moved them to 3 separate jars {yesterday} so that they could grow without becoming too crowded, but also so I could put bigger leaves in with them.
This is jar B.


So there is our update for the last couple days!
I'm pretty sure this is a pace I can handle.
I plan on coming back on Thursday to update you more.

Have a great day!

No comments: